Saturday, April 5, 2014

Top 10 Personal Images

This is not in a specific order. I just wanted to share a couple of pictures! :3

10. 
An image taken while we were at the beach. I decided to 
edit this later on. I used my old nokia phone to take this picture.

9. 
Taken while we were about to perform our field
demonstration (belly dancing). I was having a fruit shake for lunch.
8. 
sing and dance contest for our Filipino Subject

7. 
Got a little bored.
 Did a little make-up.
 Dressed up a bit

6. 
make-up and edit (c) to my cousin

5. 
I'm a cat. at an old classmate's house in Taculing. <3
I belong!

4. 
random picture while at the school park

3. 
I got a haircut and a new blouse, which seems
 to be awesome enough for me

2. 
When vanity strikes, do a little pose.

1. 
I'm a lady! Picture taken near LCC-Bacolod.





No comments:

Post a Comment