Saturday, April 5, 2014

Top 10 Colors and Shades of Choice



1. Prussian Blue
            I prefer dark shades of blue. Prussian blue seems to be the perfect shade of blue (in my            opinion) to characterize my color preference.

2. Black
            Black, in my own perspective is neutral and elegant. Most of my clothes are in black and             I can pair  them with almost any color!

3. Red
            Red is a color symbol of courage and inner passion, like a fire from within. I find red to                 be warm  to the senses. 

4. White
            Another neutral shade in my point of view. Scientifically speaking, white reflects heat so I             prefer white especially during summer.

5. Gray
            Gray is somewhere between white and black and I also like this color. I just find this color              to be simply amazing!

6. Lavender
             One of the colors that makes me feel like I'm a girl. Nyahaha! It's so cuteee!

7. Brown
             Generally, I like earthy colors. Brown seems to be the most appealing to me.

8. Gold
             I like pairing gold to black. I just find it wonderful to look at. HAHAHA! Well, I use gold on             my drawings whenever I get to use a lot of black as an outline.   

9. Silver
            Silver is so METAL! okayyyy... 

10. Pink
            Another color that makes me feel like I'm a girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment