Monday, April 7, 2014

One Day Diary of A Bored Summer Class Student

"I should have slept earlier," I said to myself. My eyes were drooping like I'm gonna fall off my chair and sleep any minute now added with the great boredom I experience while waiting for the professor. I tried making this "diary" on the back of my notebook.
I tried to look back, how could I even possibly sleep early since it's summer. While other people are basking in the heat, getting sunburned and really "enjoying the summer", here I am stuck on a dusty chair, keeping myself busy. My first subject that day was statistics, biostatistics to be exact. MATH. The subjects seems fine to me, but I can feel this would really be a rough summer class for me. 
Some people are not really contented in giving us 35 units each semester for the past 10 months. They would even give us an additional 9 units for the summer. Now, how I am suppose to enjoy my life my summer with that?
Other people are already getting darker in swimming in beaches or pool, wearing their nice swimwears and posting it on facebook, but here I am thinking that my whole summer would be spent on school. BORING.
On the positive side, it's better if I have to take the summer class now. I don't have to spend five years going to school anymore, just 4 years. I get to have a daily allowance too. I get to see my friends, though I'm not really that close to my school friends. 
OKAY. After an hour of waiting, professor came in and introduced the subject. I'll try to write again next time... :/ 

WISH ME LUCK THIS SUMMER...

Hello! This was written last year when I was still taking up summer classes! Just wanted to share it to you. I have posted this at Wattpad so feel free to check out my other works. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment