Saturday, April 5, 2014

Top 10 Drawings

I'm not really good at making drawings but I'm gonna show the Top 10 drawings I made during my free time. I've seen this pictures in the internet and decided to make my own version of it using a few drawing tools. I'll start with the 10th. <3

10.  The skull

I used black marker and outlined it with 0.7 MyMetal Gold +
 0.7 MyMetal Silver for the area near the teeth and 0.32 LovePets
 (Wine) for the teeth


 9. Blue Rose
Outline: 0.5 MyGel Back Blue Pen
Color: Stabilo Highlighter (Blue)

8. Kitty 
Quick drawing of a kitten out of pure boredom. I just used
 0.5 MyGel Black for the outline and Mongol 2 for the shading

7. Scarface
I just used 0.5 MyGel Black. I find this picture so 
hardcore that I decided to draw it.

6. Squirrel!
I am deeply fascinated by Squirrels due to 
a highly classified reason.

5. Chinese Dragon
I made this drawing for about a few days. The scales are so detailed
. This image reminds me of someone.

4. Baby Dinosaur!
Isn't this tiny creature a true cutiee?? 

3. Purr-fect
It's a picture of a cat. Staring right into your soul.

2. King of the Birds
first drawing I made since my little sister asked me to draw
 this for her project. I wasn't disappointed by
 how I was able to draw this.

1. T-rex
my greatest achievement so far. It took me around 3 days to
 finish this drawing. I love the detais and it remind
s me of someone close to my heart. HAHAHA! I love dinosaurs.


So, this is it... my Top 10 Drawings! I hope you like it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment